Saturday 24 August 2013

MUST HAVE : ACCESORIES & BAGS

Heyyaaaaa everyone, i hope you enjoyed reading my previous post here which was about MUST HAVE : CLOTHES. Today i will be sharing with you guys the must have must have - accessories and bags. Did i tell you that i am bag freak. My wardrobe is flooded with bags. Lets move on to the post.

(1) TAN SATCHEL : No matter what Tan satchel is a must. First of all Tan color goes with all the outfits in your wardrobe. Secondly if you are in a hurry , getting ready for party/birthday/ dinner whatever, you can just blindly take out that Tan bag and you are good to go. I own a tan satchel by Marie Claire - Bata. Its has rose gold color chain handle.


(2) BAG IN GOLD COLOUR : Well now this is tricky to pull off cos it not going to match all your outfits. It a good for night out with friends or even for day outing by keep your dress subtle, let the bag do all the talking. Go for dull gold color if you are not comfortable carrying a blingy gold bag. This is my mango bag.


(3) NEON COLOUR BAG : Neon, how can I miss out on this. I have recently bought an Esbeda bag in 4 colours. I just love that bag.


(4) WOVEN BAG : This thrifted woven bag i bought a long time ago. its washable, and water proof. Its good for a day at beach. Looks good on maxi dress. Just throw in your essentials goggles, sunscreen, tissue etc.


(5) CLUTCH : Of course a clutch, to attend those family functions, where you don’t want to carry the whole world with you. I have this clutch from Adamis, its pure leather, and has inner velvet lining.



(6) BIG ROUND EARRINGS : Buy big earrings only after trying them on. Cos they might look good when you see on others but when you trying they either look big or small. Buy one depending on your shape size. I have bought these diamond earrings from santacruz and the gold one from bhuleshwar.


(7) DANGLERS : A must for wedding and formal occasion if you can carry them. Kundan, Diamond, Plain gold, just anything matching your outfit. I have bought these from various places mostly from bhuleshwar. Uploaded pics of few of my earrings



 Thats all for today. C ya girlies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment