Wednesday 24 July 2013

THE BEGINNING :)

   Hi everyone, here is my first post(nervous, well, a little, YES). A little about the me first, I am Stylophile (doesn't this say much about ME? :-D) from Mumbai, one of the "Fashionable City Hubs of India" ;-).

      Now about the blog, going by the dictionary definition of Stylophile ”n.A person who likes to dress up and seems to have a different outfit for every occsion. v. To dress up in fancy clothes whenever you go out because you don’t know who you’re going to meet, and you dont want to be dressed down” (via here). That is soooo me :-). And  as the blog name goes "STYLO-file" means a STYLE-File, a style diary. Here I will be posting anything and everything that catches my attention relating to Fashion /Style /Accessories /Makeup, Do's and Don'ts of fashion. So it will be a website in which I am going to file(blog) Style related post and hence the name "STYLO-File".

P.S. And I will also be starting an online shop(fingers crossed) in a few days, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment